To make a booking for your group or individual course simply follow the steps below. Please note advance booking is essential for all courses.
- Call us at 065-7078066 or email email@example.com discuss your requirements and check availability.
- Provisional bookings can be made by phone or email. We will then send you details of your provisional booking by email.
- Provisional bookings must be confirmed no later than 60 days before arrival date or by the advised date, whichever is the earlier.
- Bookings can only be confirmed on receipt of the appropriate deposit/ purchase order number and booking form. Final balance payments are due no later than 14 days before group arrival for standard courses. All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Final group numbers must be confirmed by email or phone at least 14 days in advance of arrival date. The final fees for your group will be based on the numbers we have been advised of as of 14 days prior to arrival date. Final fees are payable in full for cancellations less than 14 days before arrival date or in the event of non attendance.
- Group leaders must inform Burren OETC of any information relevant to the safety of their group. This includes any illness, injury, special needs or behavioural difficulties.
- Group leaders are responsible for monitoring the use of mobile phones and devices. Please see our mobile phone policy
Safety & Permissions for groups under 18 years:
It is the responsibility of group leaders to ensure they have received full Parental/ Guardian permission for all members of the group to participate in the range of activities at the Burren Outdoor Education and Training Centre. Leaders must also ensure they have sought all relevant information in relation to medical issues & fitness to participate for each member of the group and pass on any relevant information to the Burren OETC
Payment methods: Payment is by bank transfer, cheque, postal order, direct lodgement to our account only. We cannot accept cash payments. Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to Limerick and Clare ETB